HAWAII FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for HAWAII. A food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety education, should be a required ingredient in the entree of each food handler in HAWAII. Cooks, servers and even dishwashers rely upon the training of eFoodhandlers to put important food safety concepts in their hands.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent HAWAII
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any HAWAII charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in HAWAII to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local HAWAII jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.